Financial AidBushwise offers a flexible payment plan, assists with study loans, and can help with fundraising ideas for your course.
Bushwise Field Guides is recognised by most South African major banks as an educational institution. As a result, these banks will typically offer student loans to South African citizens, enabling you to complete the Bushwise course.
To take advantage of this, you will first have to enrol on the Bushwise course. We will then supply you with a registration letter, and a full quotation. You can subsequently take this quotation and registration letter to your bank of choice and apply for the student loan. Past Bushwise students have successfully received loans from the below banks.
- ABSA. For more information, please call 08601 00372.
- Standard Bank. For more information, please call: 0860 123000
- FNB. For more information, please call: 0861 40 40 40
- Nedbank. For more information, please call: 0860 555 111
- Solidariteit Studiefonds – For more information, please call: 012 111 8360
Bushwise has flexible payment plans available that enable you to pay your course fees in installments.
To qualify, you will need to pay a deposit to confirm your spot. This is highly advised as spaces are limited and they fill up very quickly. Once your deposit has been paid, the remaining balance is typically broken up into six instalments. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.